Thursday, August 8, 2013

Look Down! The Great Sock King!

Have I ever mentioned that Bug and Gnat do some pretty weird stuff? If not, this is me, mentioning it. For example.

Bug, whenever he goes down the steps, now stomps in time and sings "Look Down" from Les Miserables. Specifically he sings the one from the very beginning, including all the spoken-sung parts. Yeah. Weird. Cool, but weird.

And Gnat? Gnat is The Great Sock King! Yes, with the exclamation mark. I don't know what it is about this kid, but he is overjoyed to see, hold, play with, etc. socks. If it involves socks, he's in love. Seriously, he usually runs around with two pairs on his feet, a pair on his hands, and an armful of them. While this sounds absolutely adorable, and can be, especially when he gets the one on top of his head as well, it makes for a horrid time doing laundry. Oh, and he's never like that long enough to take a picture. It's like a secret identity for him or something, I swear.

Speaking of, The Great Sock King visited our home again today, and now I have to retrieve the clean socks from all over the house. So yeah, I'm going to go have sooo much fun with that.

*Sigh*

Just one small example of the weird stuff my kids do.

No comments:

Post a Comment